May was a wonderful month! And not just because there was a good chance I'd be bringing home a new baby! I LOVE spring!!!
KEIRA LOVES trampolines!!
And hanging out with Aunt Laurie swimming while Mommy....
Went on a girls' weekend with my best friend! It was soooo awesome! Maria and I went to the Boulder Reservoir and the weather was PERFECT!!! It was sooo nice pretending I was at the beach!! ;-) We also went to Gymboree and then to a movie and then to the Olive Garden! Yummy!!!
We stayed the night in a motel which was super fun. The next day we did some shopping. I have to admit, it was sooo nice not having our girls with us! But after several hours of shopping we were ready to go home to our wonderful families! This is definitely going to be at least a once a year occurrence! I recommend it to everyone! And hopefully in the years to come it will be more than a half an hour away. But for now, this was perfect!!!
We did some little hikes. This was at Matthew Winters Park. I LOVE SPRING!!!
May 9th- 36.5 weeks pregnant
May 12th- Keira and I did our first service project and it was WONDERFUL! We had sooo much fun! Our stake helped re-build a new playground at a park not far from our house. It was AMAZING how many people helped out and how much got accomplished in one day. What a GREAT feeling! We mostly hauled wood chips with a wagon.
Coming along, quickly! My lucky girl got to ride while I hauled her around. It was so much fun!
Gardening once again this year. Keira loves to play with the sprinklers!
Chris started working on the bathroom again!!!
He had to the re-do the pipes for two sinks and after having this vanity in our room for a year and a half, it's now in the bathroom and the bassinet is in our room!
My pretty princess!
May 23rd, 38.5 weeks pregnant and about to burst! :o)
Keira's first drawing of people! Soooo cute!!!
May 24th- 2 Days before Sierra was born. This was taken at work against a BEAUTIFUL sunrise! I'm so glad they took it!
What an amazing month! And even better with the birth of our daughter!!! I know it's late, but I'm working on it! I wrote a super long one for her, now I just need to cut about half of it out so you don't fall asleep reading her birth story. ;-)














1 comment:
I love Keira's drawing of people!!! It looks like you filled your May with all kinds of fun things before you had to settle down with a new baby. Love the "girls' nite out"!
Post a Comment