Time has flown and now my little angel is two months! She really is a little angel! There's a saying that says "God gives you only what you can handle." And how true that is! Remember, Keira is my other daughter. ;-) Sierra is soooo sweet! She's extremely patient. She's an excellent eater! In fact, she's becoming quite the little chunk! She is soooooo happy! She rarely cries and if so, is very consolable and is usually hungry. She's a great sleeper. I'm waking up usually two times a night to feed her and she always goes right back to sleep. Her sleepy part of the day is in the morning. In the afternoons she's more awake and ready to go (which is when Keira takes a nap). She is just such a blessing!
I'm still having a hard time with evenings. I feel like I'm racing to try to get everything done... feeding her, cooking, eating, cleaning, feeding, bathing, reading... It's hard to find time to take walks which I really enjoy doing (poor Jason!). In fact, it's kind of hard to find any time for myself. Hence, trying to get caught up on three months of blogging! I would LOVE to get up at 6am and go running, read the scriptures, check e-mail, shower, and be all ready to go by the time the girls got up. But that just isn't happening. I have gone running a couple of times though!
For Keira's two month well visit, she was 22.75 inches (60.71%), 12 pounds 8.8 ounces (75.75%) and everything looked great! She has definitely been a much better eater. I think your body is more used to it the second time around. For a few weeks Sierra was having some huge spit up/vomits. But looking back I'm pretty sure it was due to over eating. She enjoys baths and loves been carried and cuddled! She is so cuddly! More so than Keira was. I LOVE it! I think most people say that she looks so much like her big sister and her daddy.
This was her first purposeful smile on July 7th! Grammy and Keira were moving the mobile and she loved watching it!
My other best buddy!
My happy girl!
These two are going to be the BEST of friends!
They sure are mine!





No comments:
Post a Comment