The pictures didn't turn out quite as well as I'd like. Probably because I had a $30 Groupon for Kiddie Kandids and didn't spend nearly as much money as I did on Keira's. But Sierra's such a cutie, she can make anything look good! ;-) Actually the day these were taken is pretty much the first day she was really fussy. I wanted it to be when Chris could come with us, and they only had a late afternoon available which tends to be Sierra's fussy time anyway. We had to do it in two different sessions in the afternoon with a feeding break in-between. She also has little blanket marks on her which was kind of a bummer.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Sierra's 3 Week Pictures
June 15, 2012
The pictures didn't turn out quite as well as I'd like. Probably because I had a $30 Groupon for Kiddie Kandids and didn't spend nearly as much money as I did on Keira's. But Sierra's such a cutie, she can make anything look good! ;-) Actually the day these were taken is pretty much the first day she was really fussy. I wanted it to be when Chris could come with us, and they only had a late afternoon available which tends to be Sierra's fussy time anyway. We had to do it in two different sessions in the afternoon with a feeding break in-between. She also has little blanket marks on her which was kind of a bummer.
The pictures didn't turn out quite as well as I'd like. Probably because I had a $30 Groupon for Kiddie Kandids and didn't spend nearly as much money as I did on Keira's. But Sierra's such a cutie, she can make anything look good! ;-) Actually the day these were taken is pretty much the first day she was really fussy. I wanted it to be when Chris could come with us, and they only had a late afternoon available which tends to be Sierra's fussy time anyway. We had to do it in two different sessions in the afternoon with a feeding break in-between. She also has little blanket marks on her which was kind of a bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment