Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Grammy and Grampa's Visit

July was a busy month!  I went to Ouray for a few days, went to a wedding the day after I got back, and the following day Chris' Mom came for two weeks, his stepdad, Don came for the 2nd week, and then my sister moved in a few days after they left.  What fun!
The very first thing we did when we picked up Grammy was go to Jose O'Sheas!  It's her favorite, and her son's!  The balloon man made this awesome Ariel that Keira just loved!
Grammy LOVED being with her grandkids!
 Don actually got a vacation this year!  Usually we put him to work on the house when he comes.  This year the boys went fishing, to an RC Flying Park, and shopping at hobby stores.
While the boys did some fishing at Chatfield Reservoir, us girls went to the beach!


The girls sure love their Daddy!

 My best buddy and I.

 I'll be honest, Keira had a rough time for a few weeks after Sierra was born.  I think once she realized she wasn't the center of the universe anymore, life got rough.  At least for me, since I'm the one she takes it out on.  She wasn't minding at all, was throwing terrible tantrums, was having accidents again, the list goes on (but it must not have been as bad as I thought since I can't remember.)  :-)  But having Grammy and Grampa here to visit was the best thing that could've happened.  To be honest I was nervous about it.  I thought Keira was going to get all kinds of attention, and then not have it and be even worse.  But it was opposite!  She got all of the attention she needed and then she was much better!  She's minding better and not throwing as many or as bad tantrums.  Thank goodness!  And thank you Grammy and Grampa!
We were finally able to celebrate Mom's Birthday with her!  Needless to say dinner was at Jose O'Sheas!


 The three generations.
 Grammy sure is proud of her son and his two beautiful girls!
Our family's hands.  We need to try again.

No comments: