Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August's Summer Fun

As mentioned in the last post, I'm starting a tradition of having an annual family reunion.  So many of my friends have family reunions during the summer an I'm jealous!  So we need to do the same!  For some reason it's rare that my brother and sister and I all get together, so from now on, we're going to have a fun reunion, hopefully camping, but this year it was just a BBQ.  Here's John and his girlfriend Ally.
My sweet girls.
 We've enjoyed having Aunt Wals living with us!


Bear Creek Lake Park beach- the closest thing to the ocean and real beaches we'll see this summer.
 I love Gymboree's sales!  I got all of this for $29!!  I'm going to have some cute girls next year!


 At first Sierra wasn't a fan of the river water.

 But she started to warm up to it.  :o)  Just look at those rolls!  ;o)



 My brother moved into an apartment complex that has an awesome warm pool!  Both girls loved it!


 We have gotten some evening walks in!
 We love our new van!
 I took another trip to The Splash with the girls, by myself this time.  It actually went quite well!  We couldn't go down slides, but both girls still had fun!
 Sierra and Landon

 Chris and I went on our first date in many months!  We went to Krispy Kreme on his new motorcycle.   It's a really nice bike!  By far the most comfortable.  We went up into the foothills a little on our way to get the best doughnuts in the world!  We did the same date when Keira was almost three months old also!  The girls had a blast with Aunt Laurie!  Aunt Laurie decided having two is harder than it looks!

 Keira enjoying the strider bike.
 The joys of my life!
 I think my hubby has too much time on his hands!  ;-)

1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

Chris' creative license with the girls' picture is so funny. What a rascal he is!