Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sierra's Blessing

 On August 18th was Sierra's Blessing.  It was kind of bad timing.  I originally thought it would be on the first Sunday in August, since it's usually on a fast Sunday.  But Chris ended up having to work.  So this was pretty much the only Sunday he could do it.  If I could have done it again, I would've done it in mid July when Chris' mom could have been there.  :-(  Sorry Mom.  None of our family, not even my brother and sister were able to come to it.  But besides that, it was absolutely perfect!  Our neighbors Mike and Anna, who are inactive came, and that was soo nice!  Needless to say, Chris was there and he got to hold Sierra during the blessing.  This was the first time Chris had come to church with me since Christmas (that was one of my Christmas wishes) and it absolutely wonderful to have him there!  Ryan Cauffman performed the blessing and it was absolutely beautiful and perfect!  The spirit was definitely there.  We also asked Andrew Averett and Chet Walker to go up for it.  Our awesome new Bishop and the bishopric also joined.  It was just marvelous.


A dream come true!



I was hurried taking the pictures, so I should retake them so they turn out a little better.

1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

Love the photos! The last one of u and Keira is soooooo good. My favorite.