Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Day Old and Home

May 27, 2012

Our night was actually really good!  As expected, Sierra woke several times to eat.  Chris slept great and besides that, I did too!
My wonderful brother John came to visit in the hospital.

Our new addition!  :o)
I am sooooo in love!

And I'm not the only one!
As always there's all kinds of doctors to see and tests to complete on the second day.  I was feeling great, besides a little sore which ice packs and Ibuprofen took care of.  We had a great LDS nurse and it was fun talking to her a little. But we were so ready to get out of there by 6:30pm when we were discharged.
So little in her carseat!
Keira was happy to have her family home!

My sleepy family
Sierra's first night in bed.  I'm so happy to have my baby girl home with me!

1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

Love theses photos! Some of them I had not seen. Sierra was sooooo little and precious!