Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Winter Wrap Up

December 2013-February 2014

I try to take the girls to the temple every month, especially since lately I haven't been able to go every month.  But in January I got to do a session and it was wonderful!!!  :o)

This was after our ward Christmas party.  The girls are ready For Christmas!

The following three pictures are what happens while I'm at work and the girls receive a package from their Great Aunt Sherri.  Lol!  They were pretty excited!


Sierra is starting to like babies more, perfect timing with the addition of her new baby brother next month!
We celebrated New Years Eve with my friend Maria who was visiting from Canada and many of their friends who have also become my friends.
Brian Haywood, Keira, and Jordan St. Louis Sanchez
Jacob Kelley, Brian, Keira, Emily Kelley, and Daniel Kelley's head
Somebody is a little bit of a party pooper  ;-)   and fell asleep with the kids about an hour and a half before midnight, so he's a little sleepy.  Luckily he got woken up for the New Year!
Wow!  That's a lot of bows!  She did it all by herself!
I was teaching for our first day of preschool this year and we went to a free day at the Museum of Nature and Science.  It was fun!  Here are Leon (in orange), Kent, Alex, Keira, and Sydney.
Keira is becoming quite the little artist!  She colored this all by herself including choosing which colors to use.
We love to see the temple... We're going there someday.
Perhaps the largest snowstorm of the year in early February.  The girls and I had a BLAST playing outside, oh and shoveling.  

This has been the only time that we had enough snow to sled this year.  Our front yard is a little hill, but not enough so that the sled will go by itself.  So I got my workout at 38 weeks pregnant!  We had so much fun!  Well I guess Sierra got a little bored, or cold after ten or so times.
This little girl is in love with this dress and all dresses long and fancy.  It's size ten and she wears size five, but it must run pretty small because it doesn't look horrible.  Here she was pretending to be getting married....
... to Daddy.

February 11, 2014
Not to brag, but I did an awesome job braiding like this for the first time.  Keira's friend Sydney often had her hair done like this and she often asked me to do her like this and my excuse was either that we don't have enough time or her hair's too short.  But I tried it, and it worked!!!  I was quite impressed with myself!  :o)



This little rascal is quite the trouble maker.  I think of her as a tornado.  She is very independent and gets into everything!  Here she's only getting a kleenex.  So much for asking mommy to help.  She was wearing a shirt that was a little too big and was delighted that she was able to take it off by herself.

The perfect Valentine's Day gift... the grand opening of Trader Joe's!!!  They opened three stores in Colorado on this day, this was in Greenwood Village, there's one in Denver, and one in Boulder.  They will be opening one up a little closer than the first Denver location and in Colorado Springs.  They're about 20 mins away now which isn't terrible, but I'm hoping they'll build one in Lakewood or Golden.  Aunt Laurie, Keira, and I went on opening day and it was soooo wonderful!!!!  I'm super excited!




No comments: