Saturday, March 22, 2014

Keira's 4th Birthday!

August 23, 2013

Keira pretty much had a three days long fourth birthday celebration.  Her party was my birthday dream party and I didn't even have to talk her into it.  She wanted a "beach party!"  We invited some of her friends and their families and headed over to Bear Creek Lake Park and had a beach party!  It was sooo much fun!  And she had a blast!!!






August 24, 2013
On Keira's actual birthday we went to Krispy Kreme for the yummiest doughnuts ever!

And the Temple isn't far so we couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Daddy was at work on the evening of her birthday and was over at another fire station so Keira had an audience of fire fighters watch her open her gifts.  I thought it was a little awkward, but she was so excited she didn't seem to mind.

August 25, 2013
And the final celebration was the day after her birthday with my family.  Chris was still at work, but my brother and his girlfriend and my sister came over.  John just got this awesome pop up camper so he was showing it off.  It's pretty awesome!

Not to brag, but I was pretty proud of the cake.  I think it's the most creative thing I've ever done!



Keira now weighs 24 pounds 4 ounces which is the 45% and is 41 inches tall which is the 8o%.
I absolutely adore my sweet, spunky, smart, and silly four year old!!!!

No comments: