July 19-26, 2013
I told you it was a SUPER FUN summer!!! The girls and I took a trip to New York City and Ottawa, Canada. One of my best friends, Maria, and her family moved to Canada in Jan of 2013 and we wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to not only visit them, but also go to NYC and Canada for the first time. So they road tripped down and we met up in NYC.
View on the way to the Statue of Liberty
Our first time on a subway
Central Park was amazing
Hmm, I can't remember what this was.
Rockefeller Plaza
Can't be in a city that has Trader Joe's without partaking!
The longish trip back to Canada. The kids all did surprisingly well.
Canada boarder
Canada was gorgeous and amazing! This was a beautiful lake with a fun beach!
The girls put on a little talent show for us.
Maria's super sweet husband Tony watched all four girls so we could have some time with each other. We rented bikes and road into downtown Ottawa. It was so much fun!
Ottawa was so family friendly! This was at a park within a half mile from Maria's apartment. The swimming pool (well wade pool- I think it only got up to three feet deep) is FREE. Anyone can just go. They even have tons of toys and kick boards that anyone can use. It was awesome!
We had a BLAST on our trip and it was great to see our dear friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment