Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Changes and Preparation

By February 6th we were completely ready for the arrival of our bundle of joy!  The week before Keira and I had our first mommy/daughter date and went to the movies for Keira's first time to see Frozen.  I must say, it was super cute!  But being 38 weeks pregnant and having two little girls, parts were a little sad.  She had a blast and was sooo cute!  We need to do dates more often!

I had my hair cut and even a mani/pedi so I could look my best for my baby boy~ 38 1/2 weeks pregnant.

We had been working hard to get the rooms ready.  Well to be honest Chris did most of it.  My birthday present was that he would paint two rooms.  And I was so thankful for that!  I was working extra, teaching preschool a lot, and tired so that would have been very stressful.  We ended up using Keira's room for the girls because it has one less window so the bunk bed fits in there better.  Sierra was a little hesitant of the big girl bed and still doesn't nap in there but sleeps great during the night!  
Keira loves being on the top bunk and having Sierra share a room with her.  I think they both enjoy talking or singing each other to sleep.  Keira has been pretty good about sharing all of her things with Sierra.


Colton's room was all ready and clothes were washed and put away.

Poor Sierra kind of got kicked out of her room, so we're keeping the crib with her bedding so she feels a little more comfortable.  I can't wait to see how cute his room looks with his bedding in there!




So everyone was ready except Colton!  Chris was convinced he would come February 5th for some reason and I thought it would be around the 11th.  Keira was 16 days early and Sierra a week.  So we were ready for him to be early too.  And my good friend Jessica was moving on the 10th of February and we decided he had to come before then.  But he wasn't ready!  

Please stay tuned for the exciting debut of Colton Mitchell Long!!!!  :o)

No comments: