Monday, March 17, 2014
The Deal
So here's the deal... I'm going to try to get back into this blogging thing. My family has been bugging me about it since, oh well, June. I feel like blogging is one of the few things I do for myself. But it's actually maybe even more for my family. And even Chris (who makes it seem like I should have another priorities) really enjoys looking back at posts to see what we were up to or to compare children. This is how my family and maybe others keep up with what's going on in our life and see pictures. Since many of our family members don't keep up with this blog, I'm also going to try to get better about doing Photo Streams so that if you have an Apple device you can check out the pictures at least. Since I'm a bit anal about event order, I'm going to have to start where I left off back in June. All along I have been keeping track of the pictures I want to post, so I'm just going to post them, and probably not write much about them, just to catch up. And I probably won't post as many as I had planned on. :o) I had one of the most wonderful summers of my life, so I want to make sure I share the details, as well as some other fun things. I really regret not keeping up with this, especially for Sierra. I really do enjoy going back and reading about my children and I feel so bad that I have let this past year (almost) slip away without knowing what was going on with her. So I really want to get better about updates on all three of our children. They just grow and change so fast in these early years. So please excuse the SUPER late posts, and massive amounts of photos. :o) Now that my computer and photo program is running the best it ever has... I have no excuses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment