Monday, March 17, 2014

Rafting with the Rapps

June 21-23, 2013

This was one of the highlights of our summer.  We went on a three day float trip with some friends and many of their friends.  I think there were about five families.  We started near Loma, Colorado I think and floated down the Colorado River until just before the Utah boarder if I remember correctly.  It was SUCH a BLAST!!!!  The weather was perfect, scenery was beautiful, and being out on the water was bliss!!!  The only thing that would've made it better is if Sierra would have been able to come.  But she was in very good hands with Aunt Laurie.  It was fun going on a little trip with just Keira.  She had a blast and was great!






 Sierra doesn't even look like she missed us!







 Keira and Daddy in the ducky.
 This was our campsite the 2nd night.  It was fabulous- right on the beach!  We slept under the stars and it was wonderful!




No comments: