August 2nd & 3rd, 2011
I was fortunate to be able to go to Young Women's Camp for two days as the camp nurse. And my little helper came with me.
We were all quite spoiled this year. You can't even really call it camping. We stayed in nice cabins, almost everything was covered, and we had a chef make our meals, etc. Not to mention, Keira and I had the nicest cabin of all, and it was private. We were in the back of the infirmary which was awesome! I felt really guilty though. You'd think the directors and leaders would have nicer cabins.
A couple girls from my ward. The girl on the left is Penelope and I just love her! She is one of the sweetest girls ever (just like her mom!)
Chris totally surprised me and showed up right in time for our little hike! Keira of course was delighted to see him also!
Skit night! They were having a ball!
The Green Mountain Girls



1 comment:
This is the second time Chris crashed the YW Camp, but he was a little younger the first time and got in trouble! Isn't it sweet that Keira's first YW Camp happened so early in her life! :-)
Post a Comment