August 5, 2011
I LOVE summertime! I wish it was always summer! I even like being in Colorado during summer. Unfortunately I have to admit, this was not the most fun summer. I don't know where it went. I blinked and the entire summer was gone, and I kind of feel like we got jipped. Let's see, no camping, no family hiking, no backpacking, no triathlons. Only a few bike rides, a 10k race, two hour long canoe trips, a couple trips to the lake beach. I didn't even travel until August. Oh wait, I went to Kansas. What did I do all summer? It was really busy with Chris being in fire academy and us working and who knows what else. And we did have the great pleasure of having company in town for two weeks. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad. But my goal next summer... have tons of fun outdoors and just get out more!
Here are some fun picks of lawn mowing day! :o)







1 comment:
Love these photos! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment