Monday, September 19, 2011

Warning


Once I again I am very far behind.  So I feel it's only fair to warn you that hopefully in the new few days there will be a ridiculous number of posts, with a ridiculous number of pictures.  But you must understand that most of our family (besides my wonderful brother and sister) live out of town and this is the only way I'm able to update them and show lots of pics.  And you also must understand that I LOVE summer and just have had so much fun that I feel I need to post tons of pictures and everything that happens.  :o)  I really am sorry, please forgive me.

Luckily, I usually start some of the posts, with either pictures or descriptions closer to when the actually happen.  But I'm so anal about them being in chronological order that I don't finish them for that reason or because I run out of time.  I know, I'm a dork.

 I'm really not sure why and how I let myself get so far behind. Hopefully starting when this is done I'll be much better about it.  You also might be happy to hear that I won't be doing the monthly updates on Keira anymore, just things I think are important or fun as they happen (hopefully).  Wish me luck!  :o)

No comments: