Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WARNING

Ironically, in my last post I was finally caught up, three months ago!  And at this time I've started 17 posts over the last few months (with pictures).  So I just want to warn you that hopefully soon (maybe even tonight if I'm SUPER lucky at work!) there's going to be TONS of posts.  Luckily, probably not too much updating and words, but lots of pictures.  It's kind of overwhelming being so far behind.  And I just don't know what to do about this blog.  This is one of the the main things I'd like to do in my spare time.  Actually it's number three or four.  Scripture study, e-mails, exercise, and blog.  But nap time and night time just don't leave enough time to get everything done.  And this often gets neglected.  And then I feel like it's always hanging over my head and I just need to get on my computer to get more caught up.  I know it's for myself, and one of my hobbies, but I think it's also for my little family and Keira when she's older and for our families so they know what's going on in our lives and can see pictures, and for a couple of friends who might take a look every now and then also.  So I'd like to be better and I know it's annoying how there's nothing for weeks or months, and then tons and tons of stuff.  And really, that's just no fun for you.  Sorry.

No comments: