Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BFF

One of my best friends, Mariana, and her cute little family is moving to Kansas City so she can start med school.  :-(  (Crazy I know!)  We've been trying to hang out as much as possible.  Keira is really going to miss Gabriel.  They are sooo cute together!  He is such a sweetheart!
I think she was a little more excited about the hug than him.

I'm pretty sure Gabriel is going to be playing for the Brazilian team in the World Cup someday.  He started soccer lessons before he even turned two!  Keira went to his last day of practice and had a great time holding the soccer ball.  Gabriel is probably about twice as fast as Keira, he just runs all over.  Todd, Gabriel's daddy said that Keira had better ball control.  It was SO cute to watch them and the other kids running around!
Todd is such a good daddy.  He offered to watch Keira so Mari and I could get a mani & pedi!  It was great!  I got Gelish nail polish which is just a thicker polish and my french manicure pretty much lasted a month looking pretty good!
Adorable, chubby Nicholas at six months.  It's been amazing to see how different his personality is from Gabriel's.  Gabriel is super outgoing and smiles and says hi to everyone and loves me.  And Nicholas loves his mom.  And maybe his dad.  ;-)

No comments: