Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swimming and Biking

I LOVE SPRING!!!!  We have been having sooo much fun now that the weather is getting nicer!
Keira LOVES swimming!  The last time I took her was before Christmas I think and she was scared and clung onto me for dear life.  Now she coudn't get enough of the water and swimming around and jumping in.  It was so cute!

A little chilly outside of the water.
We went on our first bike ride of the season around Bear Creek Lake Park about five miles from our house.  It's a beautiful state park with a wonderful beach.  Keira did awesome in the bike trailer and I didn't do too bad pulling the trailer.  It's definitely a harder work out though.  Poor Chris must have been bored to death.  They have a great playround and Keira just loved climbing up the ladders!

No comments: