Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Have Bangs.

And it's NOT going well.  I forgot to mention the haircut I got last week.  My sister referred me to her yoga instructor's wife and she was awesome!  I pretty much told her I'm up to just about anything, I'd just like a stylish haircut.  So she probably gave me an awesome, cute, and stylish haircut.  The problem is the bangs, I have no idea what to do with them.  And they're long bangs, the get in your eyes and up your nose bangs.  I haven't had bangs since about the fifth grade.  Not to mention, I'm not really one to do my hair, I'll throw a few curls in it with the curling iron for church or other special occasions, but that's about it.  So now I don't know what to do.  I've mostly been working since and have just been pinning them up.  So I don't have any pics of the dreadful things, and unfortunately I forgot to take the "after styling" pic so I don't even know what it was supposed to look like.  What a mess.  I was talked into doing highlights for my next visit, so maybe I'll have that sooner and get some more styling tips.

3 comments:

S. Tallman said...

Picture, picture...
We wanna picture!!!

Brie said...

I always make sure I tell the stylist I don't want bangs:) so I'm no help

Melissa Marilyn said...

I think it looked so cute after you got it done when we went to the Temple. I think it will just take a bit to get used to. Plus, since they're long, you'll be able to tuck them behind your ear in no time!