Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Year Baptism Anniversary

Today is my Two Year Baptism Anniversary into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!  It's one of the best decisions I've ever made!  I absolutely LOVE the church and my testimony continues to grow!  I have received countless blessing from being a part of this wonderful and amazing church!

With the missionaries.
Today also just so happens to be my Half Birthday!  I am dangerously close to 30!  But it's all good!!!  :o)

3 comments:

Melissa Marilyn said...

Yea! Congratulations!

S. Tallman said...

Oh, my goodness! Two whole years??? WOW! It seems like time has gone by so quickly. You have made an amazing journey in the last 2 years. I am sooooo proud of you!

Love, Mom

Megan and Mike said...

I'm still so excited for you and can't tell you how amazing you are! And I can't believe it has already been two years...