Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cheyenne Mountain Zoo

My best friend from college, Maria, and I went to Cheyanne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs and it was pretty neat. I was amazed at how many animals they had from the far reaches of the planet.
I think Keira was a little surprised when the big mouth of the giraffe gobbled up her cracker.
Maria's cute two and a half year old daughter, Jordan.
My cute baby girl just hatched from a dinosaur egg.

Jordan and Maria having so much fun! I do look forward to when Keira will actually love and understand the zoo and all of the other fun things that are in store for us!

2 comments:

Brie said...

I love the dinosaur egg pictures. The first time we took Mali to the zoo, the giraffe ate the cracker and Mali started crying. She thought it was hers. We just went there a few weeks ago actually but the giraffes wouldn't eat from us so Eleri just ate the cracker, yuck!

S. Tallman said...

This looks so fun!