Keira really doesn't enjoy eating. I think she's getting pickier the older she gets. Here's a long video of Keira (not) eating corn and prunes. Neither were for the first time, but it hadn't been this bad. She loves milk and will tolerate formula when she's starving, but she doesn't like water. She also likes bananas, pears, apples, and sweet potatoes. Hopefully she'll get less picky and I'll find some more food she likes! Today we tried egg yolks and she wasn't a fan. She did better with Cheerios this time though and ate several of them. She'll pick one up and keep it in her hand and won't put it in her mouth herself, unlike everything that isn't food!
Actually I can't get it to upload, so if you want to see it (most of you probably already have) just click here.
1 comment:
Before you know it she will be eating so great. It's just all acquired tastes unlike milk!
Post a Comment