Monday, April 26, 2010

Leashed


Today there was no doubt that Keira loves her mama. She had me on an arm's length leash all day. She also had this super vision where even if she was happily playing, paying no attention to me, if she saw I was headed more than a few feet from her she would start crying- crying as if she had just broke her arm. Or if she did somehow miss a departure, within seconds she could SENSE I was missing. Whew, hopefully it won't always be like this!
I love my baby girl!

2 comments:

Brie said...

That can be frustrating! But enjoy those moments anyway, it will end soon and then you'll be really sad. Babies go through several periods of separation anxiety, and that could be what it is. Eleri was that way until just a few months ago.

Chris and Debbie said...

Thank you Brie! That's a great point! I should enjoy it while I can. I was being selfish and thinking of the things I wanted to get done and wasn't able. (Plus she didn't nap well.) She's only a baby for a moment in time and I should savor every minute!