I LOVE SPRING!!! And it is finally here! It seems like it comes later and later every year. I LOVE when the flowers start to blossom and the leaves come back and the grass turns green. I am realistic and realize that you probably don't care to see pictures of all of the flowers in bloom in our yard. But I am sooo excited, and every year I wish I had taken pictures, so this year I did! The beauty only lasts a couple of weeks and I love it when it's here! I really need to learn how to garden so that I can actually have flowers in my yard more than just for a couple of weeks in the spring!
Our apple tree. Last year the apples were barely edible. So hopefully this year they will be better!
Not quite in bloom yet.
And yes, we even have lots of these flowers this year. They're Keira's favorite- a little more attainable.

1 comment:
I love spring too. I love your pictures too! I know how exciting it is. One of my favorite things about being a stay at home mom is playing outside and exploring nature with my girls. Eric still doesn't play outside with us and he doesn't game.
Post a Comment