Halloween is definitely more fun when you're a kid or when you have kids! And it will be even more fun when Keira actually knows she's dressing up and how cute she looks! ;-)
We LOVE Keira's smile! And we actually caught one on camera! She loves to stick out her tongue. Don't worry, next year I'll have a much better costume. I wore Chris' Spider(wo)man at the last minute.
So cute! Keira is darling in her little costume. I love the shoes, too! Will you teach me how to make them?? Glad you guys are doing so well! Miss you all!
3 comments:
Keira looks adorable!
So cute! LOVE THE SMILES!!!! Thanks for posting these photos.
So cute! Keira is darling in her little costume. I love the shoes, too! Will you teach me how to make them?? Glad you guys are doing so well! Miss you all!
Post a Comment