We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was good. Chris had to work so we went to his station for Thanksgiving Dinner. It was quite yummy! But I will say, nothing is quite like my Mom's. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and our beautiful baby. I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for the life we live, we have excellent and secure jobs and I can work part time and we wont' have to do daycare, we have a beautiful home (that Chris wants to spend the rest of our lives in), nice cars, and everything we need. I'm grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for His atonement. And I'm so grateful for all of our many blessings. Life couldn't be better for us.
Thanksgiving dinner at the station.

Chris and Keira fell asleep. :-(
My Cute Little Turkey
Keira and I were thankful to spend some time with our second favorite man, my little bro!
1 comment:
What special memories! I like your little turkey.
Post a Comment