30 is going to be a wonderful year! It started at 12am with a call from my sweet husband as he sang Happy Birthday! Unfortunately I didn't get to see him since he was at work, but I got to spend the entire day with my best little buddy and she was so sweet! We got to enjoy the gorgeous day in the mid 60's during our run in shorts and a t-shirt! All of my closest friends called, my 'lil sis, and my mom, and even my dad remembered! Not to mention lots of friends on Facebook wished me a Happy Birthday. I got to have lunch with my best friend and dessert with my brother! AND Chris and I might celebrate together when we have a day off together! 30 is going to be a great year, I couldn't be happier! :o)
1 comment:
Happy 30th! Sweet babies make it that much sweeter!!
Post a Comment