Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mariana & Todd's Baby

Today at 11:00 am the cutest baby boy I've ever seen (and no one can take offense from that since I haven't seen yours) was born- Tiago Gabriel Theodoro Wilkins (Mariana's Brazilian).  Gabriel is seriously perfect and the most handsome little baby!  Mariana is doing wonderful after the C section!  I'm quite amazed at how well she's doing after a big surgery like that.  Her and Todd are just as happy as can be!

Mariana's Mom Bernadette, and sister Livia, arrived from Brazil yesterday.  Here's Mari and her Mom before surgery.  I know, they look like sisters!  I hope I look this amazing when I'm 39 weeks pregnant!
Cute Gabriel after the harsh awakening into his new world.
The proud parents with their new bundle of joy.
Tia Livia snuggling the baby.

The new family
This made both me and Chris more excited for our little bundle of joy in a few months!  :o)

1 comment:

Melissa Marilyn said...

FUN! I can't wait to see your little bundle. . .sooner than later. Woo Hoo!