Okay, I'm having a hard time deciding which crib bedding set to use. I know, it's lame. But a lot of the room is themed around this. Chris really doesn't care so I'm taking votes. So far it's three to three. And one person said it depends on the color of the crib and furniture which we don't know yet.



6 comments:
I like the white sleigh bed style crib. :)
I like white!
Does the first one come in white???
Thanks for the replies guys! I actually meant the bedding set. We'll probably get a used crib.
Well I easily can give opinions!:). So I vote #1. I like it the best. But I also think it can grow with her so you won't be re-doing her room as quickly. Is it nojo or something like that? If so that is the same brand as Eleri's and it us good quality. Also having a pattern on the inside of the bumpers us nice because she sort of plays with it when she wakes early. Hope that helps!
I like the chocolate and pink bedding the best. #1. :)
I really like #1- so cute! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment