Friday, July 3, 2009

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir

This week Chris and I had the opportunity to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform at Red Rocks.  It was amazing!  In the beginning they announced that President Monson was there!  I wish I could've met him, or at least seen him but we were pretty far up.  I was honored to be in his presence!  They even played my favorite song, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"!



4 comments:

S. Tallman said...

What a beautiful view you had way up there! I'm so glad you were able to attend and that they sang one of your favorite songs.

We want more pictures of your pregnant tummy!

Melissa Marilyn said...

It was a GREAT concert and I LOVE that the Prophet was there. He was SO cute when he waved to everyone; it looked more like he was raising the roof. :) I love Red Rocks too and we have the same favorite hymn! That is a gorgeous arrangement. I love the handbells in it.

P.S. You looked so darling at church today!

Jessica said...

Totally my favorite hymn too!!

Megan and Mike said...

How fun! I bet it was amazing. The choir is always so impressive and you guys look so cute. And yes....more belly pictures please. Hope things have been going smoothly.