March 21st, 2005


Sometimes four years seems so long and I can't believe we've been marrried for that long. But other times it seems like we've been together much longer than that! We've had so many wonderful times together! My love for Chris continues to grow everyday and has already reached a level I thought I was unattainable. Imagine what it's going to be 60-70 years from now!
Chris and I split a fantastic lunch in San Clemente at the "Beachfire Bar & Grill." We then walked over to the pier and saw two more sets of dolphins! What an awesome anniversary gift that was!
Happily Married for Four Years!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a good trip. I hope you are doing and feeling great!!!
Happy Anniverary to my sweet son and daughter! It just doesn't seem like 4 years since we were in Cozumel for the wedding. I am so blessed to have a wonderful daughter-in-law now! I love you so much.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment