Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flight to Oceanside

Luckily I got off a couple of hours early from work so we left for the airport shortly after I got home and finished packing.  Unfortunately both this time and last time we flew to California I had worked the night before and had to sleep a lot of the way.  However, I have to admit on the way back I was glad that I was able to sleep the way there becuase it makes the flight seem much faster!

This time we got to fly right over Ouray!  It was absolutely breathtaking!  It was so neat to fly right over it and see over all of the mountains I have always wanted to and the beautiful little town I grew up in! 



The rest of the flight was wonderful as well and practically turbulence free.  We flew into Oceanside which was also absolutely gorgeous!  We chose an excellent time to come to California!  Everything was soooo GREEN and blooming!  All of the hills were green with beautiful wild flowers!

1 comment:

Brie said...

That's neat that you got to fly over Ouray! I agree that Telluride is the best skiing/snowboarding, I just hope I can afford to go one day again!