Hurray! Half way there! We had our ultrasound and she is indeed a GIRL! So soon the fun can really begin when we start picking things out for her! We're leaning towards the name Keira. What do ya think? She's doing great! She is now about 6.8 inches (the size of a grapefruit) and weighs 10.6 ish oz. She seems to be growing well and our due date is still right on with 9-9-09, but we're not holding our breath for that date.
Our baby girl snug as a bug and curled up!
I think they did this one 3D pic of her face.
Great picture of another baby girl at 20 weeks.
It's still been an amazing pregnancy! If it weren't for my inconveniently growing belly, having to use the bathroom much more often, not being able do mountain bike (why all of the sudden I want to- I don't know), and running even slower, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant! Definitely a girl, hope she stays this easy and well behaved! ;-) I haven't felt nauseous in probably about a month, not that it was ever bad or something to even mention. I still feel a little tired but that may just be because of my work schedule and everything else we have going on. It's been a busy spring!
Here are a couple of pictures of the belly. I feel like I'm at an inconvenient stage, still. Today was a glorious spring day and I was excited to wear one of the skirts I had bought during the end of summer sales. I bought them 1-2 sizes too big hoping I'd be preggo the next time I wore them. Well my favorite was two sizes too big and I have to practically wear it at my belly button and it's still a bit snug for my taste. Needless to say, I was quite bummed.
20 weeks- Awkward, it still doesn't look like I'm pregnant, just voluptuous.
These were actually closer to 19 weeks, but it shows the little baby bump better.




5 comments:
That is by far the cutest prego belly I have ever seen!
I am so happy and excited and can't wait to kiss that little baby girl head in September!
You look GREAT!!! And so does your baby girl. I like the name too!
You are adorable! And TINY. I'm so excited for you guys. Hope it continues to go well!
You are adorable!!
This baby is going to be SO lucky! You two are going to the best parents around. I am so excited to meet her- and see you guys, too!
Post a Comment