Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Baby at Six Weeks

Well we're not as far along as we thought, due to my 36-42 day cycles. We're back to six weeks and one day. I have to admit, I was quite excited about the little raspberry growing in me. But soon enough... and I should treasure this time of being pregnant and not showing. :o)

The Wrong Due Date

We had our first prenatal visit today and the U/S showed that I'm about six weeks and one day. The baby is only about 1/2 cm but has a strong heartbeat and everything looks good! :o)

Our Little Baby!
Another picture of what s/he might look like at six weeks.
The New Due Date: 9/9/09 :o)

5 comments:

Ninimpg said...

Hi. Just happened across your blog as it was the next one to mine and saw your great news. Congratulations and best of luck. I just had our first baby a month ago. It's mad but great! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and take all the pampering you can get. It goes so quickly.
It'll be all worth it in the end.

S. Tallman said...

Just think... only 36 weeks (give or take), and we will hold and kiss that sweet little bundle! Nothing sweeter than a newborn baby in your arms. I AM SO EXCITED!

Love, Mom (Grammy-to-be)

Brie said...

How wonderful and what a relief it is to see and hear. What was the heartbeat? Me and my friends have our theories on gender prediction, so I'm just curious!:) I hope you enjoy these next months, it is wonderful in so many ways! 9 days for us to go.

Melissa Marilyn said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations. You must be super excited!

So, I just moved into your neighborhood, so maybe we can get together and go walking or hiking or something. Also, I am going to leave the Singles' Ward and go to the family ward. What ward are you guys in? I'll be in the Green Mountain First Ward. I sure hope it's the same as yours because that would be sweet!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Brie said...

You may want to start using the Palmer's now:) It will make your skin soft and stretchable before it even begins to really stretch. I had to go to the dermatologist yesterday, and she was very impressed that I didn't have stretch marks, and I told her I used Palmer's and she agreed with the way it works, but did say it is genetic.I guess I don't get stretch marks but I get tons of moles when I'm pregnant, weird!:)