I have to admit, Christmas had the worst beginning ever! I was working in the CCU and had the busiest patients ever! I had a very sick new admit, and didn't have any help from my pod mates because they were busy also. I did eventually get some help from a couple of girls from other pods. I was supposed to get off at about 3:30 am and ended up staying until 6:00 am to finish everything up.
Luckily after a cry, cuddling with Chris, and three hours of sleep, Christmas became its usual wonderful day!
Jason was very excited about his gifts!
We then headed over to our friend's house about 35 minutes away from a week of house/dog sitting for their three dogs and Jason. It made me so thankful how WONDERFUL Jason is!!!
1 comment:
How awesome is that Heated Jacket?!? Sweet! I am sure you def. need that in that cold weather! Brrrrr! I am glad you got home in time to have a good Christmas!
Doesnt it just feel good to cry it out sometimes?!
Post a Comment