Right before leaving for work, we decided to take a pregnancy test...
Just to make sure, we tried again the next day!
I think Heavenly Father was trying to show me something, that I'm NOT in control. I had hoped to get pregnant this summer so I could have the baby in the spring and then be able to walk and jog with him or her outside and get back into shape over the summer. I had always thought it would just happen as soon as I came off birth control. Not so much for us. We "tried" in September and October, and got pregnant in December. God is reminding me that I have to be selfless to be a mother! :o)
We're super duper excited!!!! And I know, I know... most people wait until they're further along, but we're just so excited! Not to mention most of the five people who look at this (in a good month) already know!
5 comments:
This is seriously the thing I have heard in a long time! I am so excited for you guys! I know you two will be amazing parents! Not to mention you are fullfilling your duty to carry on the Long name!
Congratulations!
I smiled the whole day after I heard the news - CONGRATS!!
PS- I can't wait to see that heated jacket that Chris got!
I am SOOOO Excited for you! You are going to be an excellent mommy! I hope you are feeling well! I'm sure being a nurse adds to your pregnancy knowledge! Don't worry about telling people early, you are pregnant. I could never hide the news either, I felt like it was written on my face. You need to go get Palmer's Stretch Mark cream. I put it on every night/morning with Mali and only at night this time around...and I have no stretch marks (hope that didn't make me get one!:)) I'm so thrilled for you, let me know if you want to vent about anything or talk about anything to do with pregnancy. Our kids will graduate the same year and we will be at the same stage of life at the same time! FUN! Congrats again and again! And, God will teach you SOOOO Much through pregnancy/children!
There are no words to acurately describe my JOY at this news that my very first grandbaby is ON THE WAY!!!!!! I am so happy! Life just couldn't be better! YAY!!!! I'm going to be a Grammy!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. That is just great news. I can't believe what great news this is. Good job!!!!
Post a Comment