Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Times

Today was so much fun!  It was such a beautiful day!  The high was 76 degrees!  It fabulous!  Unfortunately I worked until 7am so probably slept through a lot of the sunny part of the day and then got other things done.  I had hoped to renew my Floridian tan, but by the time I got out to take the pups for a walk it was cloudy.

Kody, Jason, and I went hiking in Golden at Chimney Gulch to Beaver Brook Trailheads.  We had an awesome time!  And they were so good!

We were only about half way at this point (an hour) and as you can see the sun is setting and I realized that we better head back down!

When we got back Chris and Laurie were both home and we had soooo much fun!  Laurie has been exercising and doing yoga a lot and has always been quite competitive.  She wanted to compare muscles, starting with our left because she thought mine would be weaker than the right.

By the way, isn't her new haircut so cute!
Can you tell which is each of our weakest arms?

She also told us this hilarious story from work!  We couldn't remember the last time we laughed for so long.  She's an orthodontic assistant.  She was putting new brackets on a teenage boy.  I guess he didn't have the greatest complexion and had a big pimple right on his chin.  He went to the bathroom to wash out his mouth and when he came back it was popped, and after sitting in the chair he realized that it was bleeding like crazy.  He was nonchalantly trying to dab it with his finger until Laurie handed him a kleenex.  Throughout the rest of the appointment the bleeding, and even some pus continued.  When she walked away for a minute he applied direct pressure to it.  He quickly removed it upon her return and it was still bleeding!  Uh, awkward!  Poor kid!  Aren't we glad we're not that age anymore!

Maybe you'd have to hear it in her words!  It was sooo funny!  I'm still laughing and feeling bad for the little rascal!

1 comment:

Ani said...

How fun! You are ripped!