The facts: This 1,122 sq. ft. beauty built in 1981 on 0.11 acres has two bedrooms and two baths. It's already been on the market for 15 days and at the astounding price of $129,900, it won't last long!
Check it out for yourself at: http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?lid=1104127461


With some simple updating and paint, this mountain cabin could be yours for cheap! :o)
I'll be honest, I was a little bummed when I saw this. When we were looking for houses over two years ago I would have LOVED one in Evergreen. But the very few we found for under $200,000 were way up in the mountains off tons of dirt roads. This house is in the perfect location because it's not too close or far from I-70. The listing says it's a fixer upper, but it doesn't look too bad to me. The major disadvantage I see is that it doesn't have a garage. It looks like a great deal to me! And if we didn't have our more expensive and bigger house, I would buy this in a heartbeat!
. . . Too good to be true. My mom just informed me that it's a duplex. No wonder. But still not a bad deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment