I have to admit, I got the idea of this lovely background change from Chris's cousins Mike and Megan. I tried a different fall background, but I just LOVE this one and I've changed my background only once before so I want something on there that I really like. But now that I realize how EASY it is, I'll have to do it much more often! :o)
Megan, I'm very sorry for being a copycat. But thank you soooo much for the wonderful idea! I won't copy you again.
1 comment:
I am glad that you have decided to use the same background as me! I love it. It helps remind me that it is actually fall outside, because it has been 90 degrees here! It is so frustrating and I am so ready for it to cool down. Hope things are going well. And yes, I was scared that I was going to accidently shoot someone or my foot! Let's just leave the shooting burglars to Mike and Chris.
Post a Comment