Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trip to Kansas

March 8th-13th, 2012

Keira and I were so happy to have the chance to go to Kansas for several days while my good friend Mariana was on her spring break from med school.  We got to fly there so we could spend an extra couple of days with them.  It was sooo much fun to be out there and see them again.  Todd was out of town so Mari and I had lots of girl time together.  Her boys Gabriel, almost three, and Nicolas, 15 months, had grown so much since the last time we saw them in July.  It was so cute seeing Keira and Gabriel play together and it was like they had never been apart from each other.  Mariana and I even got out for a movie night by ourselves (I can't remember what we watched) and a trip to Trader Joe's!  It was wonderful!  Of course I totally stocked up, almost an entire suitcase just for food!  I just need to wait a couple more years, and Trader Joe's will be in the Denver area!
Bath time is always so much fun with friends and new toys!
 You know my belly is getting big when it's used as a pillow!
 We played at the park.
 Watched a couple of new cartoons and a movie.
 We took the kids to the Community Center.  It was really awesome!  They have a free indoor play area for the kids.

 Todd's Mom, Ginger, took Keira, Gabriel, and I to downtown Kansas City, MO to check out some of the waterfalls and other sights.  It was really pretty, and even more so in the summer I'm sure.


No comments: