Downward Dog. This was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I think Chris had told Keira if she's having a hard time having a bowel movement, that she should squat. Well I think she got it confused and the poor, cute thing was doing downward dog for sooo long trying to have a BM. It was absolutely hilarious! She is very strong!
A lady I don't know very well from church said that she bought this little castle for her neices and they never used it so she wanted to give it to us. It was so sweet of her! Keira loves it!
Growing a mustache!
Here's a pic of Keira's fabulous artwork. ;-)
Playing at the park with Aunt Laurie.
Chris' friend's grandkids are involved in Westineers and one morning we went down there with them to take a look at the horses. Keira loved it, and loved feeding them little horse treats.
My Firefighter Cutie
30.5 Weeks Pregnant and feeling great!
Please refer to the previous posts for the major highlights of the month: Our trips to Kansas and California! :o)











No comments:
Post a Comment