Monday, May 14, 2012

My Little Helper

After all of my traveling in March, by April I was ready to get ready for the baby!  Keira came 16 days early, and as always, I had seriously procrastinated everything and was not ready for her at all.  After she arrived home I was still going through baby clothes and getting things set up.  Well not this time!
My cutie and I (and Flopsy who seems to be Keira's favorite stuffed animal) sanding the walls.
Helping me spackle.

And the most fun... helping me paint!  She was quite the painter and loved it!


The somewhat finished project.  When I first saw the paint I thought it would too dark and too purple.  But I think it turned out very well!

Yes, I do feel guilty.  I bought the new baby bedding that Keira would love, and I never even painted her room.  Oh well, hoepfully she'll catch on.  :o)

May 14th update:  I am ready to go!  I pretty much have everything I need (well not really need, want!) and everything is neatly put away.  I even have most everything out to pack our bags.  I just need to hang some  decorations up and we'll be set!  I am SO excited!!!  And so is Keira!

No comments: