Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Feel G-R-R-E-A-T!!!

This morning I woke up frantic thinking I had set my alarm for pm instead of am and slept in and missed church (I start teaching the primary kids at 10:20am and didn't even have a good excuse by working the night before).  I looked at my clock and it was only 8:15, my alarm hadn't even gone off yet!  I didn't even feel like I could sleep another five hours, I felt great!  I got up thinking I would come home and take a nice long nap after church.  But nope, I wasn't even tired, I felt great and had so much energy!  I didn't really realize I haven't been feeling well, but I have had no energy and have been exhausted.  And now I feel G-R-R-E-A-T!!!  I've been thinking it's because of working nights and this little cold I've had for about a week, and hopefully not that I'm getting old or lazy.  But hopefully I can blame pregnancy, and hopefully I'll feel like my own normal self again!  Hopefully!  ;-)  This is just wonderful!

Today was such an awesome day and this evening I had so much fun with the Averetts!  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends, and so many live close by!  Now I just need to work on family....

Other news working back:  Since my hubby ditched me for Valentine's Day ;-), I got to hang out with another one of my favorite men in the whole world, my little brother!  We had lunch at the most delicious Mexican restaurant I've ever been to in Greeley and then went to one of both of our favorite places, Home Depot.  He's remodeling his downstairs bathroom and it looks amazing!


And lastly, the second prenatal visit was a complete waste until we heard the heartbeat at about 164!!  Now it seems even more real!  :o)

2 comments:

Ani said...

That is awesome! I hope you continue to feel good!

Brie said...

So glad you are feeling a little better! You will feel like yourself again, maybe in about a year!:) You have to throw in the few months after birth that you won't be sleeping!:) But it is still all wonderful.