Friday, February 27, 2009

12 Weeks

Enough about motorcycles, back to our baby!  ;-)  We've hit a big milestone- 12 weeks!  That means third month and second trimester!  Exciting times!

Not the greatest picture.

Oh, well this thing says it's the 1st trimester still, so who knows!  Not that I was ever feeling bad but, I think I'm feeling better!  I think I've been less tired and exhausted feeling after not doing anything, and what little hunger nausea I had I think is just about gone.  Not to mention I haven't gagged/dry heaved in probably a week (that was weird as my sister can tell you, but I'm so blessed that I wasn't vomiting!)  So things are going great!  I also told the directors of the CCU and ED today (after working an extra super busy but great six hour DAY shift) and they were both really happy for us and I can take three months off paid (with my sick time and PTO) and come back to the flex!  That is IF I work full time for a hopefully SHORT time after having our sweet bundle of joy.

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

Holy cow! I'm not sure if I didn't know you were pregnant or if I just forgot...there are too many cousins in Mike's family that are pregnant and having babies! But if I didn't tell you, congrats! I'm so excited for you and hopefully you won't be too sick!

Brie said...

Yeah for the 2nd trimester, remember this is called the "honeymoon phase" and it is great!