Chris ended up getting sick at his parents' house in Mississippi. Really it couldn't have been better timing, if he had to get sick. So he ended up being there two days and three nights. I'm sure he and his family enjoyed their extra time together. This morning Chris set out again for his big journey home, riding 11-12 hours today. I just talked to him and he was already in bed and said he's a little sore but not as bad as he was a few days ago.


Just North of Tulsa, Oklahoma

He's staying the night in Wichita, Kansas at a Motel 6. He didn't want to stay with a random person like he had planned and risk getting them sick. I can't wait to see him! Although he'll be back tomorrow night and I'll be working. :-( So depending on when he works on Friday (he doesn't even know yet) I'll hopefully be able to see him a little Friday.
1 comment:
It was hard to see Chris drive off on his motorcycle when he left Tupelo on Wednesday morning--especially because he had a fever of over 101 degrees! I was so surprised that he made it all the way to Wichita, Kansas, and was glad that he felt better by then.
Post a Comment