March 2013
So here's an example where I posted many pictures several months ago but didn't write anything. And I really can't remember much from almost five months ago. so enjoy the pictures! ;-)
Sierra is such a joy! Her personality is really starting to come out and she is so sweet! Here she just woke up from a nap.
She did not like the sand! She hated it on her toes and on her hands.
She did like the seashells. Especially putting them in her mouth. She still puts everything in her mouth! It seems like she does so much more than Keira ever did.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my little cutie! It's just a snapshot of Chris, Keira, and Sierra up on the bunk bed.
Had to show a pic of getting her right fist upper tooth. Did you notice the purple on her lower teeth. No worries, it's just crayon. She loves to sample crayons for some reason.
So I guess that's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment