March and April, 2013
Sometimes I feel a little guilty talking about Sierra so much and doing monthly updates on her. But Keira had it when she was Sierra's age also, just much better and much more timely. But here's an update on my sweet big girl.
I often joke that Keira has diarrhea of the mouth. She's always talking or singing. Here she was pretending to be a ballerina. It was so cute!
She was learning how to do her moves from a princess ballerina book we have.
It's so cute how Sierra tries to be like her big sister. She really enjoys drawing and eating on the easel.
I came home from some work thing and this is how Chris had done Keira's hair! isn't it awesome! I was sooooo impressed! and she LOVEd it!
Cute, cute girls!
We did a round of swimming lessons for Keira. It went great! She started unable to get her face wet and by the end she was getting her entire head wet. Her teacher was awesome as well!
After getting Sierra done for bed I wandered into Keira's room to see what keeping her busy and quite and this is what I found!
She actually did quite well getting all of the bows in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment