Monday, February 25, 2013

Seven Months

December 26, 2012

This little cutie is seven months old.  She is such a delight.  I've been posting so many other pictures, that I'll just post this one.  Is she not just adorable!  Don't you just want to kiss her and squeeze her??  As you can see she's severely lacking in the hair department.  We thought Keira was bad, until Sierra.  Poor baby girl.  But maybe she'll have beautiful, fine hair just like Keira.  And if she's super lucky, it will be curly!  She's finally starting to eat solid food again.  She did well the first few days but then stopped for about three weeks and now she seems to be liking it again, thank goodness!  She's usually sleeping through the night which is just fantastic!  She's a happy baby and has a great demeanor.  She can sit like a champ and is starting to reach out for things, thinking about crawling.  


I guess that's about all for now folks!  ;-)
(Sorry, it's hard to remember everything from two months back!)

No comments: