The prettiest Cinderella I've ever seen!
Keira had preschool and I had the pleasure of helping so I got to watch all of the cute kids dressed in their cute costumes!
I'm usually not one to brag. But if you know me, you know that I'm pretty much the least creative person in the whole world. (My excuse is that I take after my wonderful Mom.) ;-) Just joking Mom!!! But this Halloween was an exception!
I made Mummy Dogs for lunch!
Halloween day was just perfect! I can't remember the last time the weather was so beautiful! The girls and I had a wonderful day!
I might as well throw this one in there. Our apples turned out pretty good this year, especially after the freeze. They became sweeter and not as starchy.
We carved a pumpkin to be shaped like a cat. I can't remember the last time I carved pumpkins. Us girls had a ball!
And I made pumpkin pizza for dinner! And I even made HOMEMADE crust for the first time ever and it was delicious!!! (Thanks to the recipe my friends Jessica, who got it from Jerusha, gave me.)
After Laurie got home from work we took the girls down a couple of blocks of our neighborhood trick-or-treating. Keira had a blast! She's so funny! She was very outgoing and not shy.
Our neighbors Mike and Anna are so sweet. Last year and this year they carved pumpkins of things that Keira would like.
Where's Daddy you wonder on what he claims to be his favorite holiday? He is on the Disaster Relief Team (DRT) with American Medical Response (AMR), the ambulance company he works for. He volunteered to be deployed back east for Hurricane Sandy. He was flown out there on Sunday morning, October 28th. However, he said it was extremely disorganized and I guess they didn't have enough ambulances for the 30 or so paramedics or EMTS they flew out there. So he ended up staying at a military base for the entire time frustrated at the disorganization and that he wasn't able to go help. He was glad to be home, and so were we! But at least he made some extra money over there and was nice and safe!











No comments:
Post a Comment